The Emerge program is for recent design graduates launching their design careers - and their Rhode Island employers. The DESIGN FORWARD RI Emerge Cohort program supports the growth and development of fresh design talent through training, mentorship and a social network.
Be Part of An Emerge Cohort
The DESIGN FORWARD RI Emerge Cohort is supports fresh design talent in companies throughout Rhode Island. This program brings together a cohort of talented young designers who want to develop and accelerate growth in their burgeoning professional design life. Cohort members will benefit from a being part of a network of peers also navigating the exciting and challenging environment of being a new practicing designer in the workplace.
12-15 cohort members will be selected.
The DESIGN FORWARD RI Emerge Cohort program provides:
- (5) 3-hour class sessions of Professional Development with a design industry focused curriculum
- Social outings and networking
- Programs crafted to support current work environment
What we’re looking for:
- Driven, dynamic, and talented individuals, graduated within the past two years with a degree in design, and currently working at Rhode Island’s innovative workplaces or committed to a independent design career.
- Companies in Rhode Island that hired newly graduated designers in the past 18 months and want to nurture their talent and professional skills.
How to apply:
Contact us at 401-427-0811 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link below to fill out an application today.
Limited spots are available for free participation through our Real Jobs RI funded program. In these, cohort participants are sponsored by their employers and through an application process, accepted into one of two cohorts per year. Additional participation is available on a cost per person fee; contact DESIGNxRI for customized needs at email@example.com.